The White Horse Restaurant and Pub is located in
the Beresford Hotel at 635 Sutter St., San Francisco.
A neighborhood establishment where you will enjoy
generous servings of quality food without the expense.
Served nightly from 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Step in for a pre-show dinner or an after-show
pub. Come and check our menus and prices and find
the best-kept secret in San Francisco.
Enjoy a delicious meal served in our award-winning White Horse Tavern,
an authentic replica of an Old English Pub.
best priced meal on Sutter Street!"
Just a few of Casey's outstanding dishes available at the White Horse are:
- New York Steak - Eight ounces New York cut of prime, 100% Certified Angus beef cooked to order and served with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Brick-Press Chicken - Eight ounces of chicken breast, grilled and brick pressed, served with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Seafood Platter – Popcorn shrimp, large fried shrimp, calamari, one piece of beer battered fish served with fries, tartar and cocktail sauces.
Want something lighter, try our famous
White Horse Burger – 100% certified Angus beef patty, topped with butter lettuce, tomato and red onion.
BBQ Bacon Cheese Burger – Topped with your choice of cheese, bacon and grilled onion.
- Slider Plate – 3 All-American sliders, topped with fried onion, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
- Chicken Adobo Salad – Grilled chicken on a bed of chopped Romaine and purple cabbage, tortilla strips, roasted bell pepper, red onion and adobo dressing.
- White Horse Spicy Wings – 12 spicy wings served with celery sticks & ranch dressing.